Friday, September 10, 2010

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down unless we've got a cape to break it, worked for Superman



The dude will not abide. Welling up for the deceased? No, that £3000 bill.

Now, I've given this preliminary thought, but I can safely say that any representative from the oeuvre of this guy* shall not be appearing. What did in fact cause a cataract of tristesse was my failure to convince a coworker to spin a track of his on her radio show.

People donate CDs to the station for a reason, dammit: the dearth of caped recording artists on the airwaves must be rectified lest the terrorists win.

I wonder if I'd command more authority at work whilst similarly dressed.














Not pictured: anyone affiliated with this library.

7 comments:

Tengrain said...

Graves, you swine!

Bart Simpson already laid claim to Buttman. You've been served!

Rgds,

TG

Demeur said...

Oh no I'd much rather be turned into a ring.

http://www.dna2diamonds.com/

Vinyl gets warped or used as a frisbee.

Randal Graves said...

tengrain, I didn't need a paper and glue suit to improve my physique. Pure Graves.

demeur, but you can smoke up while you spin tunes. No plastic gleam for my loved ones.

S.W. Anderson said...

I'm tempted to say that now I've seen everything, but I know better.

BTW, I was warned early in life about people given to saying things like "a cataract of tristesse." Let's keep it clean.

Tom Harper said...

Come on, fess up. I know that's you on the right.

Commander Zaius said...

Sir Ivan? Got worried for a second, thought Ric Flair had finally gone over the edge.

I wonder if I'd command more authority at work whilst similarly dressed.

Wore a Superman custom at work one Halloween, didn't work at all. Had a little kid throw his candy at me.

Randal Graves said...

SWA, you can't shelter kids from cataracts forever.

tom, if I was that handsome, I'd be a rich man.

BB, wooooo! Wait, an American child willingly gave up his sugar? Even the lure of assaulting authority figures doesn't generally have pull in such situations.