Saturday, September 22, 2012

About fucking time, or, stuck inside

Mr. Mike may have given up death for '70s smoking jackets, but tra-la-la-ing through winding aisles of crunchy leaves [ed. note: they're still mostly green, so no evidence for thee] still means this nestling in the ears,

this when it's stomp-stomp-stomping, though ignore April, think November because the standings-in-place, the same old song & slight show, & all that other rot will by then be nice & ripe for the annual ignoring. A second though: that ostensibly angry riff's sure a grin-maker, but don't tell anyone I did.

A hefty dose of epic, pungent melodrama, that's the fucking draw in an increasingly fragmentary catalog of specialized electro-mechanical box factories where Irony the Sifter, XIVth Lord Documentarian of Blah-upon-Bah coolly wears the iron crown but ironically, which is probably why my penning's all self-absorbed garbage, but just till I learn that monster verbal riff, then it'll just be self-absorbed. Oh, this is on the first-world, fossil-fueled internet? How ironic.

8 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Mr. Mike may have given up death for '70s smoking jackets...

At least he isn't holding out for the return of leisure suits.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Summer isn't that bad, R.G., as long as you have wicked cool air-conditioning to retreat to after fun in the sun.
~

Randal Graves said...

BB, you've got a powder blue one in your closet, dontcha.

if, summer isn't bad as long as you have AC where one can escape the soul-melting heat, which is fun. Your logic is not my logic.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Possibly related to your interests, R.G.
~

Laura said...

Nothing better than a bit of leaf stomping. :)
(I always say)

Yay Fall!
((Hugs))
Laura

Demeur said...

Got rid of my disco suits years ago. Probably the latest fashion trend in Afghanistan. Just have to tell them they were made in China.

Life As I Know It Now said...

hey, where did my comment go? did you throw it away??? well, humph is all I gotta say ;P

Randal Graves said...

if, I prefer my diablerie classy.

laura, but you'd stomp on anything, probably kittens, too.

demeur, not even the Chinese would stoop to churning out leisure suits.

life, gremlin, rats in the e-walls, diablerie, I never nuke another person's comment.