Monday, March 5, 2012

It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone



Clever's in Nod. Slab, somnambulism minus the sleepwalking. Zoning out whilst treading neither frosty giant nor gossamer fairy land. Wrote something, then rewrote it, then re-rewrote, then unwrote the first rewrite, doubled the second, folded it into a triangle, thumbed it through a parallelogram, possibly a rhombus.

Sacred tectonic aftermath, three a.m. astronomie ys full of awe & awe-full.

♫ Don't call it a hoodwink ♪

Beware burnynge carafes!

12 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

This is what I'll play when my sore foot wakes me up again tonight.

(Was chasing deer around with the dawwg, stepped on a rock. *sniff*)
~

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Re: the above parenthetical remark.
~

Randal Graves said...

What, you don't have a tank like your local SWAT team? Hippie.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I don't think the dawwg would like being walked behind a tank, but one never knows until one tries...
~

Tom Harper said...

A twilighty show about a zone? Hmmm, that sounds interesting. What's the name of it?

Prunella Vulgaris said...

So long as the vampyres sparkle not, homie!

Laura said...

I had the same thing happen to me the other day. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Life As I Know It Now said...

like man, this is some heavy bashing guitar riffs ya know ;)

rewrite it until you can't write anymore...then write it again...

susan said...

That sounds exactly like a description of someone making a paper airplane.

Commander Zaius said...

For me rewriting a rewrite of something I wrote then reading it once again and finding typos has just about drove me insane.

Demeur said...

And like Charlie Brown I fell for it again and clicked play. Doh! (bangs head on wall in time with the tune)

S.W. Anderson said...

Demeur, thanks for the warning. I'll pass. :)

Randal, alas, a burnynge carafe begets rancid brewe. May the spirit of Juan Valdez be with you (as I also pass on the temptation to point you to my favorite source of flavorful hi-test coffee, made fresh upteen times daily).