Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The dead zone, or, heavy handed


Ocean's have them, so does this on-rails gig. Ids low & high tiptoe through conscience, the real magnet tar pit trap. Benadryl Nyquil quill, post-sick (an epilogue, not this), sick of this a bit or more. Wotan tomorrow, or not.

What will be is heat, the complaining of yours truly, the eye rolling of ghosts & those that are flesh but it's hard to tell at times, swampy skin & salted corneas, senses adrift like a boat on the ocean, a dead zone. What, too heavy handed?

Find some tulips & get tiptoeing.
♪ I'm a librarian (not really) & that's okay, I sleep all night & I sleep all day ♫
Books checked out to grad students are due on August 20th.
CTHULHU IS WATCHING

If we all human sacrifice real hard, maybe he'll devour NATO.
No, this is not a political post.
An imaginary real beast from beyond the stars eating empire is a chortle.
Please fucking keep your 2012 stuff under ice.
Merci.

13 comments:

Prunella Vulgaris said...

The Duchess humbly apologizes for aiding your misanthropy with sundry linkage of despair.

Randal Graves said...

No apology necessary, for the Old Ones eating F-16s Godzilla-style makes me laugh.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Lightning Rocks!
~

Demeur said...

The tulip festival is over now what will I do? No mess of messes for yours' truly to clean up. Disasters are my business you know.

Randal Graves said...

if, I can't tell anymore if someone's being sarcastic or not.

Album of that year, 'tis.

demeur, business should be good, no? Have you thought about branching out into post-riot cleanup, I'm sure that's going to be a boomer of a biz sooner rather than later.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Frankly, I can't remember if I was being sarcastic. That was like, hours ago, man.

But Lightning Rocks!
~

Jim H. said...

[eyes rolling]

De rien

[eyes kept a rollin' all night long]

susan said...

Every morning I awake bright-eyed ready to paint hoppity bunnies and sweet little tykes. Then I read the latest documentation of atrocities. It often takes a few hours before I get back to the bunnies. Sometimes I wish my name were Giger.

Randal Graves said...

if, narcissist!

jim, oh, I get jokes.

susan, it's not the law enforcement personnel's fault that faces keep on getting in the way of their fists.

Giger doth rule in a quite metal way, but 'tis also good that you've got your own unique gig.

Tengrain said...

Graves you swine!

Each time I visit chez Graves, I recall the lesson of the college: always be on the same drugs as your host.

Can you at least tell us what they are?

Regards,

Tengrain

Commander Zaius said...

I believe they have to be keeping NATO around for the forthcoming Zombie Apocalypse and alien invasion of Earth.

You got to figure all those Freemasons, Skull and Bones, and Illuminate, and Council of Foreign Relations members know what they are doing.

Life As I Know It Now said...

The new guy friend likes Metallica and he has had me watch a few of their videos. I guess I can dig it in all it's heavy electric guitarness, especially their antiwar songs.

Randal Graves said...

tengrain, how do I know you're not a DEA mole?

BB, forgetting the Beatrix and her Bilderbergers is gonna cost you dearly. Hope you've got a foolproof evac plan.

life, you can pretty much pass on everything post-black album, but the first four? Everyone should own those lest they be disposable as a hero. Your honorary hesher membership card is being mailed to you as we type.