Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wilkommen in der bibliothèque discothèque


















People don't come here to study for finals check out books, they come here to live out their fantasies & dance the night away, unless they're Falco, in which case it's all that & death by Bauhaus.






Each time a student comes in wearing Victoria's Secret Pink, you have to do a shot. Shit, there goes my liver. My liver! Praise the Lord & pass the onions.

Egads! 'tis almost the



so only time for one more




















Ask the Duchess, my Axl wuoaaaahhhh is fuckin' ace, one of three things I do quite well along with harrumphology, & a third thing.
















It's dark outside, mes suckas,
beware baby C.H.U.D.s --
I gotta do this again tomorrow? Fuck.

Now that's poemetry.

13 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

I gotta do this again tomorrow? Fuck.

Serious as a freaking heart attack. My damn brain is fried over the long stretch of the totally mundane and undead routine I have been putting up with.

I need to pull some sort of practical joke at work, but they have really clamped down on morgue security since last Halloween.

Laura said...

Hmmm... what's the 3rd thing you do well? ;)

((Hugs))
Laura

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Laura asks for us both!
~

Prunella Vulgaris said...

Venom and Falco, you really are a renaissance man.

okjimm said...

ok.... have fun tomorrow, but remember... it is the day after tomorrow that bites you in the ass. just saying.

Randal Graves said...

BB, they got tired of you stealing corpses to harvest their organs, huh.

laura, I lied. I only do two things well.

if, and I answer for all.

duchess, if that were true, I'd have mad scurvie alchymie skills.

okjimm, not if I'm wearing a lead suit in my bunker.

Jim H. said...

Glad to see you and the Duchess still posting. One never knows when anarchic plots are afoot and bloggers too and FBI stings who is what and what is who.

Jim H. said...

♬ "Take me to the bridge..." ♫ ♪

Tom Harper said...

Metal and eighties nostalgia in the same post -- my cup runneth over.

Randal Graves said...

jim, have you seen us and the feds, or us and them, or us and Pink Floyd, in the same room together?

I see your bridge and raise.

tom, tomorrow, Sam Kinison, Caspar Weinberger, and Where's the Beef.

Life As I Know It Now said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...all that and then remember-there is no spoon!

Randal Graves said...

Well that sucks for the dish.

Anonymous said...

We had sexcam some frustrating moments trying to tap
out some messages using our thumbs, but we think we're looking at the digital world through a 3. There were plenty of times when using the Nexus One itself for a moment.

my blog ... sex chat