Monday, January 23, 2012

Flabber, gasted into a stupor























exoteric: drone drone drone standard question 2
esoteric: existential yawn
exoteric: drone drone drone standard question 3
esoteric: that that that that that isn't is
exoteric: drone drone drone standard question 5
esoteric: again
exoteric: with variation B
esoteric: I swear I killed you

Got shots from snowy last week, darkthroning natch, nah, not today. Lit a match under a batch of attempted comedy, but was thankfully saved from the grave where funny goes to putrefy, told you the side effects from Towering Slab asbestos cleanup would prove to be helpful, to wit: why did the chicken cross the road? To get away to Col. Sanders 'cause the alternative is death by a thousand bad jokes. Perpetually perky people scare the living fuck out of me. That lucky bastard gets to cross the road & die, tastes like processed slop. Go on, set the pump aflame, I inhaled.

12 comments:

lisahgolden said...

Questions (not necessarily standard):

Okay, so wait - is it okay to thaw the chicken I just tossed in the fridge or not?

Did the comedy survive or not?

When will we see the snowy photos?

Am I perky?

What kind of bird is that outside my window? Scratch that. It's a question for iftheythunderdontgetyou.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

And here we thought you had expired, R.G.

P.S. Lisa, that's a Windowbird.
~

Randal Graves said...

lisa, I'm not here to answer your questions.

if, if ever I vanish, assume I'm dead in a ditch. Don't take my stuff.

Demeur said...

Randal who'd want your stuff? And I'm sure you wouldn't taste like Solent Green either.

Anonymous said...

William Gast-ed your flabber? I see that, and raise you thus:

Walt Disney-ed your Flubber!

Laura said...

If you die, can I have L'il Edgar?

Is he dirty or is it just my computer moniter??

((Hugs))
laura

Randal Graves said...

demeur, people with taste for the finer things, that's who.

karl of the österreich, WHY DO YOU HATE ISRAEL

laura, certainly not, he's going to the Smithsonian, & yes, descending into a maelstrom leaves one haggard & weary.

susan said...

In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

S.W. Anderson said...

Was this post preceded by a bout of double vision and ringing in the ears? I'm becoming concerned.

Randal Graves said...

susan, getoffmylawn.

SWA, I'm always usually sober when I post at work.

Anonymous said...

0, buy accutane online,