Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just like riding a bike or snorting coke























The guess who.
























Baby Thor cried at this weak ass fimbulwinter.



















This burg is less a rabbit hole than a money pit.



















Fine, I'll take my preaching about The Great Devourment
to the street corner, but you're getting eaten last.



















No, Clevelandia doesn't have esteem issues.



















Winged Eros approves of this message.



















Ia! Ia!



















Bowling For Jeers.



















I'm bubbly, she's bubbly, wouldn't you like to be bubbly, too?



















If it keeps on rainin', Erie's gonna break.
























Since you asked so nicely.
























I always wanted to be on TV.



















That bomb ain't gonna blow itself up.



















And you can send me plastic flowers every morning
and I won't forget to put rust on your grave.



















Is.
























'tis blood, & mine doth curdle --
























-- for the Hell Where People Are Skinned Alive hath yet to open for business, which can only mean a lot of skin.



















Don't be fooled by the corporate logo.
'tis a black site in case any punks act up.



















Such as violating open container laws.



















You make me feel like dirt.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I slipped, I fell, I bloodied my nose! There's a lawsuit in it I'm sure! Cleveland, it's YOUR fault! (meanwhile, back at the ranch... can you send me some of that snow? we're a bit parched out here!)

Hippy Gnu Jahr!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The Peonage in their winter finery?

Lookin' awesome!
~

Randal Graves said...

karl of the österreich, you can't get greenbacks from the stoned!

If you call that a snowfall, but given how we always make more, 'tis all yours.

if, we're too sexy for this campus
too sexy for this campus
I think I already did this rhyme last month that obviously ends with Krampus.

Demeur said...

Did you seal my stooge photo? It was on my site yesterday. Come on cough it up. I know it's in your hard drive somewhere. You were the last guy at my place.

Jim H. said...

Darkthroning again, eh? Glad you're feeling better.

re: Pic 1: Did you get their autographs or did you have No Time (for the Killing Floor)?

F'in Canucks, ya!

Laura said...

You were on *my* tv the other night.
A re-showing of The Classic, Clerks 2. (or deux as we Canadian's say).

You were a real weiner in that movie. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Randal Graves said...

demeur, nyuk (x3)

jim, what's this all aboot? Are they famous rock stars, eh?

We shouldn't quit our day jobs.

laura, but with a heart of gold, like Han Solo.

Commander Zaius said...

"Impeach Slick Willy"

LOL!!!!!!!

Damn, it blows my little mind to think I now call that period of time the good old days.

susan said...

It looks as though things are so down in Cleveland it can't even be bothered to snow properly.

Randal Graves said...

BB, all these weirdo political junkies on the interwebs, & no one noticed that. If I had a year's supply of Turtle Wax to give away, you'd have the shiniest car in your hood.

susan, & it's going to push 50° today. I want my ragnarok, dammit.

Tom Harper said...

"Just like riding a bike or snorting coke" -- ah, those halcyon childhood memories.