Thursday, August 30, 2012

The League of (the same ole) Nations



♪ Predictions, predictions, roly poly predictions, eat them up, yum ♫

The first week of the fall semester: nothing is a finer reminder of just how much I really loathe other humans man you fuckers are annoying. How about doing something for yourself, disorganized space cadets. Now, on to more important things, namely humans I don't have to interact with, ever.

Disclaimer: if you're looking for analysis with depth, I'm sure there's an expert who shacks up with the devil in the deep blue Marianas Trench.

A: Anyone-But-PSG, & all former Yugos suck, thus Porto & Dynamo Kiev.
B: ARSENE! &, since Giroud's gone, a Raul-less Schalke, I guess.
C: Milan is lucky. Them & Zenit, especially if Hulk bixbys over.
D: HA HA CITY HA HA. Fucking Madrid & Borussia.
E: Fucking Chelsea & a sack of cheaters (everyone in the Oakland Raiders of footie leagues cheats)
F: FC Hollywood & Valencia.
G: Celtic, you're fucked. Enjoy the cash. B & B.
H: If Man U fucks this up, time to toss SAF in a peat bog.

This year's APOEL: bet there ain't one.

6 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Thanks!!!! Now I have that "Fish Heads" song running through my head!!!! Too much Dr. Demento for all of us I guess :)

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

How about doing something for yourself, disorganized space cadets.

So much for my idea of having R.G. write me a new blog post.
~

BDR said...

Be fair. Ajax is as despicable in it's wooden shoes and tulip way as everyone else in that group. But yes, hacityha.

Commander Zaius said...

I really loathe other humans man you fuckers are annoying.

Yeah, I know the feeling. The halflife on my enjoyment of meeting new people is about two hours. After that I start wishing their mothers had abortions.

Randal Graves said...

life, Billy Mumy's finest three minutes.

if, my laziness knows very limited bounds.

BDR, true, though I will admit to a soft spot for Cruyff because he's such a curmudgeonly crank.

BB, as a famous fictional character once opined, this job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers.

Demeur said...

Simple solution. An old fashion tape recording of your first three minutes interaction with said Peonage set on loop whilst you listen to heavy metal in the back room all day.