"Hello, Mr. Bush!"
What does George Herbert Walker Bush have to do with this post? Outside of the title, nothing. Anyway, The Invisible Woman ruthlessly tagged her entire blogroll with the 'memoir meme' currently stalking the electrons, and if you saw what picture she had accompanying her post, well, I'd be quite the fool to not post my own version. I'll be damned if I end up becoming a corpse at my youthful age because of misguided hubris.
The rules, suckers:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
La vie intérieure est mon sanctuaire.
Everyone is tagged since half of my blogroll has probably done this or will be doing it or will have said 'fuck off, good sir or madame, I will not.' Thus, the whole of the law shall be, do what thou wilt.