Friday, February 18, 2011

A drunk post that's not really 'cause I just started & might not finish if my pen really cooperates



Contentment, alien & that's certainly the wrong word as wrong would be any phrase of two or more, but no other lexeme fits as luxuriously. Sure, lux disdained in favor of atra in this noodle, but a burst of words, petite ou grand remains to be observed & correlated by third parties that swim in said noodle bowl. Combination platter (damn, j'ai faim, frogs, food groups, they're pyramidal, lo! serendipitous stream-of-consciousness, sweet inside jokery) of tunes, the above a sampler, & a general vibe of creativity. Sure to end sooner rather than future centuries, but a man can plan even if said Randal recognizes the usual futility. Write, you bastard, write.

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Sorry, I deleted the first comment because my son forgot to sign out of his account....
Anyhoo... as I was saying...

Can I tell you that I own this - a badly, very badly, scratched album from waaaaaaay back in the day. :)

Celia Humphries rocked my preschool world.

Now "write, you bastard, write."!

:)

((Hugs))
Laura

Life As I Know It Now said...

That was a NICE song Randal! I will have to look up this band "The Trees".

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Double post Fridays!

But will we be able to live up to it?
~

Anonymous said...

Now is the time for inversion tables and gravity boots. Give me upside-down or give me... haldol!

BDR said...

Rpuay!

MRMacrum said...

It's fun to write while inebriating juices flow through the blood stream, ain't it? I had to quit or I should quit, or I was gonna quit and maybe will some day because I keep shorting out the keyboard when I drool on it.

Randal Graves said...

laura, since been remastered on plastic disc, so get purchasing!

liberality, I *always* post nice songs!

if, I can't speak for you because ventriloquism's distance is limited, but I'm so lazy, I'm lucky I post a few times a week.

Oh, !

charles, Haldol Man, Haldol Man, does whatever a Haldol can!
Spins a psychotic episode, any size!
Catches delirium just like flies!
Look out! Here comes the Haldol Man!

BDR, Xvtwer, naturally.

mrmacrum, don't They™ sell plastic dust-be-gone coverings for keyboards? I'm sure it'll keep whiskey out, too.

lisahgolden said...

Ha Ha!