Friday, August 19, 2011

All you jealous punks can't (mostly) stop ma dunks

All right, let's get the usual glop o' dollar store humor out of the way.
What. is. it? It's it, bunch o' stuff from the past quarter of a fortnight, O.


















Don't ask & ye shall receive anyway.



















Using my illusion.



















The zombie apocalypse, this is how it begins.



















Ick downpour backwash, lunchtime toe dangling; your decision.



















Confidence inspired quite little.



















Secret Illuminati graffiti cryptograms are coming to your town.



















I'd make an excellent cardboard cutout.



















Smells good.



















My love for you is like a truck, berserker.



















Take me down to Juggalo City.



















You don't say.



















Rumor, confirmed: corporate lobby art is ugly as their collective soul.



















'sup.



















The fountain, no head.



















Eurotrash.



















Suggestion box: No Banking, No Stockmarketing, No Politicking.



















A money pit.



















Damn right, power to the people, or something.



















Not as naughty as the library wink nudge.



















I'm not crazy, immobilized! You're the one that's crazy!



















Buildings, buildings, every where,
And all the souls mistook;
Buildings, buildings, every where,
Nor any glass to look.




To this show tonight, I should go.
Will I, no.
Why?
No.
So, I turn it up, man. Freedom, to rock.

12 comments:

okjimm said...

Boy&Howdy....if I was a Clevelandistani....I would consider moving to someplace else... some place fun, someplace exciting and exotic.... like say, Terre Haute or Sheboygan.... or Bismark... or Akron.... you know... a really fun place!

Jack Crow said...

Internet friend's band:

http://www.stereokiller.com/FrostGiant

Meant to link it for you much, much earlier.

Anonymous said...

My full name is C.(orporate) L.(obby) Arthur Simulacra, and I will not stand idly by whilst you impugn my aeshetic value! I am worth something to someone somewhere, just ask me! Ugliness has its virtues!

Randal Graves said...

okjimm, can't say I blame you, but at least you didn't mention some place awful like Wisconsinstan.

jack, merci & hell, that ain't bad at all, a nice mix of hardcore & stuff like Einherjer (shockingly shown that last track), Ensiferum, etc.

karl of the österreich, sir! Lo, upon the Towering Slab I look & whatever grotesquerie your miserable sorceries bringeth upon the good & noble earth, know that its horror is as pale as the rider when compared to the above!

Don't make us immobilize you.

Laura said...

I think that you *are* a cardboard cutout.
I mean... I wouldn't be surprised. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

Whaddaya gotta do to get a library wink nudge around here?

Ubermilf said...

I'm just glad that Shaq Shield is not an IUD.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Take me down to Juggalo City.

And there you'll find Rush Limbaugh wearing a strapon falafel (or loofah, same thing).
~

Tengrain said...

Graves you swine!

Drywall is naughty - do you really expect us to believe--you boozehound--that any wall in Clevelandistan is dry? Not even on Sundays, because misery loves company. Ha!

Regards,

Tengrain

Demeur said...

Windows windows everywhere but none to be found here. It makes for distracted sweatshop workers.

Randal Graves said...

laura, ha ha!

nunly, ha ha!

übermilf, ha ha!

if, ha ha!

tengrain, ha ha!

demeur, ha ha!

Commander Zaius said...

I'm not crazy, immobilized! You're the one that's crazy!

Don't taze me bro!.