Friday, September 7, 2007

They should be seen and not heard

Never send a child to do an adult's job.

Bush said that during his talks with Roh, he reaffirmed the U.S. position that Washington will consider the war formally over only when North Korean leader Kim Jong Il actually dismantles his nuclear program.
That's fine and all, keeping up the face of Manly Man of Manliness Toughguyism, but I'm so confused. Does this mean that the Cold War isn't over, either? I thought we won that! You lied, history books, you fucking lied! Which wars are or are not still going on? Is this World War IV? The world is so complicated! Woe is me! If only there was a serious adult person around that radiated thoughtful leadership to help me through this Byzantine political labyrinth.
Bush, now looking irritated, replied: "I can't make it any more clear, Mr. President. We look forward to the day when we can end the Korean War. That will end - will happen when Kim verifiably gets rid of his weapons programs and his weapons."
Fuck that. I look forward to the day when we can end the Civil War. Now, how about somebody explain to me what's going on!
"There was clearly something lost in translation," National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe said in a rushed e-mail to reporters.
Yeah, Roh hadn't anticipated just how much more of a dick Bush is in person and it merely caught him off guard. No harm, no foul. For now.


Bonus Fun with captions!



















"Pooty Poot! I can't look into your soul unless you turn your head!"

No comments: