Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dethroned Emperor



I was going to save this vintage Celtic Frost footage from 1986 for next January 20 (boy, aren't I clever), but upon hearing that Frost mainman Thomas Fischer has decided to quit the band, I figured I'd use it now. Just be careful and don't get your eyes poked out by the twirling drumsticks.

At least my sometimes better half and I got to see and meet them on their comeback tour in 2006. Man, were they fucking loud and brutal. It was beautiful. Sniff.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

For crying out loud, Randal! How many posts are you going to put up today? Don't you have anything to do at work?

Ok...just watched the video, I have a headache from head banging now, are you happy? I have to admit, the drummer is pretty impressive, from what I could see.

Randal Graves said...

Who are you, my boss? Don't you worry your pretty little head, ole Randal works hard for the money and I bring home the bacon!

Take two Advil, that helps. Next time you can go in the pit with all the young folks. I'm too old for that shit.

There's a certain poetry that the Flying Nunly watched my evil metal video. ;-)