Thursday, October 18, 2007

Old blood and guts


















Chris Dodd overlooking the perpetually supine Congress.

Senator, you do realize that you're a Democrat, yes? Color me the entire spectrum of confused - even indigo. It's that bad. And sure, he's far behind Hillary, Obama and Edwards in all the polls, but no other Senators not currently running or planning to run for President have done this. And he's a Democrat. My head hurts. I believe I failed to mention that he's a Democrat.

I'm going to lie down for awhile. Or maybe I'm already lying down and this is all just a strange hallucination. Look! Leprechauns frolicking with Astérix!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. A Democratic presidential candidate with a spine, OMG. Does the Discovery Channel know about this yet?

Randal Graves said...

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the real Chris Dodd, during a nondescript press conference, had his skull crushed by a falling lighting rig and that this is only a cyborg running a top-secret, experimental computer program that goes by the name Vertebrae. Real hush-hush kinda stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nope, Randal, no cyborgs. Chris Dodd has been talking about restoring the Constitution since he started his campaign. I loves me some Chris!

Randal Graves said...

Which is why his campaign has been so frustrating to watch. Who's getting all the money?

"Well, he can't win, no name recognition, blah, blah."

Wasn't Clinton in 753rd place at some point in the primaries? Man, I'd love to see Dodd bring out the phone book and start reading.